What on Earth has happened to Draper's and Damon's?

I have shopped with Draper's and Damon's for years and so has my sister.I, now live in Nevada.

My sister still lives at the same address in Madera, CA. While visiting my sister, Norma Mastin, she was looking at your catalog. I saw a top that I thought was gorgeous and exclaimed on it. She immediately ordered it for me, along with an order for herself.

She Had my top sent to my NV address.

My top arrived at my Nevada address (fully paid) but was too short for my long torso. The top was over $90.00, I know. I returned the top with explicit instructions, to send the longer "Bird of Paradise Kimono" to my Nevada address, in its place, with a check to more then cover any unexpected, unknown expenses. Today I received A bill for the total amount of my "Bird of Paradise Kimona.

I am shocked and very disappointed that this should happen at Draper's and Damon's!

I love the top, but I will not pay for it a second time!I wasnot exception a check for the over payment that I sent!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of drapers and damons bird of paradise kimonos from Drapers And Damons. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $116 and wants Drapers And Damons to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being billed for something that was already paid. Author liked the most used to love drapers and damons. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Drapers And Damons for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Drapers And Damons?

Comments

#1332085

I feel as though I did not receive a satisfactory explanation from customer service representatives in regards to my request for a refund of preprinted return label charge, which I was unaware on.Caution, read the fine print before returning items to Draper and Damon.

You will not be refunded shipping cost or the preprinted label cost. I have ordered and returned a number of items from online stores. This is my first and last time during business with Draper and Damon. In my opinion the representative was very unprofessional when I requested to talk with a supervisor in regards to the matter.

Initially, she would not transfer my call to a supervisor.

Basically, I received about the same explanation from the reported Supervisor.Therefore, I resolve not to purchase in other items from them due to poor customer service.