I purchased a $100.00 gift card for my mother.My credit card was charged $105.95.

I tried calling Drapers and Damon's customer service number and each time I got a recording that said they were experiencing too high of a call volume to take my call and to try again later. After trying to get through all morning I finally decided to try "option 1" which is the option for placing an order. That line gets answered immediately. I asked about the erroneous 5.95 charge and she said that she didn't know what that charge was for and volunteered to transfer me to customer service.

I got the same recorded response that I had gotten all morning (too high of a call volume to answer my call). I called back and tried to cancel my order. Rosemary said it was too late to cancel my order. I will not use this company ever again!

Erroneous charges and no customer service = no future business.Sorry mom but I'm sure we can find something else that you would like!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of drapers and damons gift card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $6. Drapers And Damons needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned drapers and damons gift card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Drapers And Damons.

Had an Experience with Drapers And Damons?

Comments