Drapers and Damons - Draper's & Damon's return policy
Just a warning to potential shoppers that this catalog company has a 90 day return/exchange policy - PERIOD.I was not aware of this (my oversight), called the company to ask about getting a merchandise credit to return 2 items of clothing I purchased that did not fit, and I wanted to return.
I was told basically that their policy is written in stone and I am stuck with $81.00 of clothing that is useless to me. Twice I have called customer service at Draper's and both times the women I spoke with were very rude and did not care in the slightest about customer satisfaction. As a small business owner myself, customer satisfaction is EVERYTHING to me.
I will no longer shop from this company.Back to Nordstrom's, where customer satisfaction is EVERYTHING to them.107c49e1 review #368132
You may also like
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "Meat patty burned. Bun destroyed by carless employee and manager. Asked for meal replacement and manager stated that buns were all smashed. Employees and manager were talking bad words..."
- "negative zero for a rating if that is possible. For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was..."
- "2015 fr3 25ds this goes on and on in most all storage bays. Dealer says salt first caused this then states manufacturing sprayed something on them and has to..."
- "So, I was resting my head on the HEAD REST of my HOPEN bed frame and the piece snapped off!! I contacted Ikea immediately to ask for spare parts..."
- "I hired John Palumbo as A Sales Coach for 6 Months. His fee was $4500 which I paid him via check in FULL. The agreement between John Palumbo of Winning..."
- "I just bought the program T25 and Shakeology and I was super happy. Doing my exercises which help me a lot with my diabetes. The problem is that my second..."