Drapers and Damons - Draper's & Damon's return policy
Just a warning to potential shoppers that this catalog company has a 90 day return/exchange policy - PERIOD.I was not aware of this (my oversight), called the company to ask about getting a merchandise credit to return 2 items of clothing I purchased that did not fit, and I wanted to return.
I was told basically that their policy is written in stone and I am stuck with $81.00 of clothing that is useless to me. Twice I have called customer service at Draper's and both times the women I spoke with were very rude and did not care in the slightest about customer satisfaction. As a small business owner myself, customer satisfaction is EVERYTHING to me.
I will no longer shop from this company.Back to Nordstrom's, where customer satisfaction is EVERYTHING to them.review #368132
You may also like
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "I bought a pair of shoes for my daughter.She wore the shoes within 3 month, and she only wear indoor inside her classroom,I bought this shoes in Scarborough Ontario, the..."
- "It's my fault for not checking them out online first...quality is very disappointing, not even Walmart quality, the opening for the head is so small it is laughable and I..."
- "I purchased a set of 3 stools to test them for a possible large order for a restaurant. I'm also an interior designer. The stools arrived with no instructions. My..."
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "I recently ordered a Spa Cover on-line from Spa Cover Direct, a purported manufacturer of quality replacement spa covers. This firm stresses the need to adequately measure your spa to..."
- "Went for a regular facial at Ulta Salon, 7265 Arroyo Crossing Parkway.This was a facial from ***.It was a experience that I will never forget.The lady that did..."
- "This is what I received from Kaiser when I asked what happened to my emails from January 2012 to February 2012 when I filed a complaint about the Hippa Breach...."
- "I did not request to transfer my money to anyone,i would like my money place back on my card . Thank you..."