Drapers and Damons - Draper's & Damon's return policy
Just a warning to potential shoppers that this catalog company has a 90 day return/exchange policy - PERIOD.I was not aware of this (my oversight), called the company to ask about getting a merchandise credit to return 2 items of clothing I purchased that did not fit, and I wanted to return.
I was told basically that their policy is written in stone and I am stuck with $81.00 of clothing that is useless to me. Twice I have called customer service at Draper's and both times the women I spoke with were very rude and did not care in the slightest about customer satisfaction. As a small business owner myself, customer satisfaction is EVERYTHING to me.
I will no longer shop from this company.Back to Nordstrom's, where customer satisfaction is EVERYTHING to them.f2f10e1 review #368132
You may also like
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "Purchased car in Nov, 2014. Complained of back tires, they lied and said they were fine as two weeks later we had trouble with dead battery, tires below tread/bubble in..."
- "I ordered a leather sectional from the room place. When they delivered it, the chase was with a big scratch on the seats. And the sleeper had 5 damages on..."
- "I purchased a pair of Air Max running shoes on Oct 6, by December 23 the left shoe sole starting falling apart. These shoes cost me $180 and I..."
- "Okay, it's obvious to me that this bunch or *** have NOTHING to do with the REAL Book Of the Month Club, nothing at all. These scumbags tried to rip..."
- "I just bought the program T25 and Shakeology and I was super happy. Doing my exercises which help me a lot with my diabetes. The problem is that my second..."
- "So, I was resting my head on the HEAD REST of my HOPEN bed frame and the piece snapped off!! I contacted Ikea immediately to ask for spare parts..."