Drapers and Damons - Draper's & Damon's return policy

Just a warning to potential shoppers that this catalog company has a 90 day return/exchange policy - PERIOD.I was not aware of this (my oversight), called the company to ask about getting a merchandise credit to return 2 items of clothing I purchased that did not fit, and I wanted to return.

I was told basically that their policy is written in stone and I am stuck with $81.00 of clothing that is useless to me. Twice I have called customer service at Draper's and both times the women I spoke with were very rude and did not care in the slightest about customer satisfaction. As a small business owner myself, customer satisfaction is EVERYTHING to me.

I will no longer shop from this company.Back to Nordstrom's, where customer satisfaction is EVERYTHING to them.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 09 #981983

I don't understand. You had the items for over 3 months and you expect the company to take them back? A 90 day return policy seems good to me. One should try clothes on immediately on receiving them to make sure they fit.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Drapers and Damons. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Drapers and Damons.
Filing a new complaint about