Drapers and Damons - Draper's & Damon's return policy
Just a warning to potential shoppers that this catalog company has a 90 day return/exchange policy - PERIOD.I was not aware of this (my oversight), called the company to ask about getting a merchandise credit to return 2 items of clothing I purchased that did not fit, and I wanted to return.
I was told basically that their policy is written in stone and I am stuck with $81.00 of clothing that is useless to me. Twice I have called customer service at Draper's and both times the women I spoke with were very rude and did not care in the slightest about customer satisfaction. As a small business owner myself, customer satisfaction is EVERYTHING to me.
I will no longer shop from this company.Back to Nordstrom's, where customer satisfaction is EVERYTHING to them.d56f9ec review #368132
You may also like
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "I do not like Achievecard? First off you do not get your $ two days faster, that's a lie!!! Customer Service isn't ***, can't provide you with any information too..."
- "I ordered 1 shirt from this company, just 1. You'd figure they would put just as much effort into 1 shirt as they would in a huge order. About 5..."
- "Since I am a global traveler and at the suggestions of some of my colleagues, I wanted to look into switching from AT&T to T-Mobile as a phone carrier. I..."
- "This company sell higher end products at a premium price. I was disappointed to purchase several of their opal shade and notice in preatty much each of them some kind..."
- "By far the worst company I have ever dealt with! Sludge in 2007 Refrigerator Dispensing System. Charged me $84.95 and they sent a Tech out on 8/19 who stated he..."
- "Okay, it's obvious to me that this bunch or *** have NOTHING to do with the REAL Book Of the Month Club, nothing at all. These scumbags tried to rip..."